Depressed Helpless FTM

Week 19. FTM Problems facing currently: 1. Haemorrhoid (the pile comes out even when I lying down or walking), feeling so uncomfortable. Whenever I push it in, I need to suck in my stomach and I worried it will affect the baby inside 2. Unable to pee “as happily as I could” as the pile will come out and I have the fear to push it in as it is painful 3. Midnight disaster due to my hubby’s loud and long snoring. I couldn’t get a good rest 4. Morning sickness lingering around(smell aversion to shampoo, certain food etc) 5. Stress of waking up early for work the next day 6. Don’t have any support from husband and family, no one could understand what I facing now. I could only cry and pray to god but it’s also helpless… HELP! I feel super depressed as I thought I have overcome the first trimester. Why problems still coming in my second trimester? When can I really enjoy my pregnancy journey??? I feel like giving up!!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can you speak to a doctor regarding the haemorrhoid? Simple surgery will help I suppose? Can you or your husband sleep in another room? Then you get a peace of mind. I used unscented body and hair shampoo. I got it from Don Don donki. I heard you can get medication for serious morning sickness. Don’t cry too much. Get rest and get help. When nobody is there for you, your baby will always be with you, and you are your greatest cheerleader. Chin up and move on. Happy thoughts whenever you can!

Read more
2mo ago

I tried to google it for you but failed. I got it from DDDK at The Central. The refill packet was in white and a little pinkish I think. Sorry for not being able to provide a clear answer. Hope you’re feeling better now.