Kotex overnight panties post csection

Do you wear kotex overnight panties post csection when back home ? Is it painful when it touches your incision.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mommy! I wore Kotex heavy flow pads. The like 38cm ish. With disposable panties. Incision should be covered with plaster across it, so it’s not pain la when panties touch it. I guess the overnight Panties is a great alternatives? Cos no need to wear panties with the pads. Easier I guess?

I did and it didn't hurt at all. u shld still have your plaster over the incision till ur next appt. Aft the next appt, doc wld have removed it, and if ure concerned abt the wound rubbing against your panties, just put another normal pad on ur wound as cushioning.

Not painful as there should be a plaster over ur wound for the next 2 weeks after csect. By the 3rd week the wound should already not hurt. If you are afraid it might, you can use a clean sanitary pad to put over the wound to act as a “cushion”

Hospital used a waterproof dressing over it, with cushioning inside, so nope, doesn't hurt to wear the overnight panties. I wore them for a week since I bought a lot, and it's fine, doesn't interfere with the wound.

i wore diapers (that kind of kotex overnight panties) and i'd still prefer maternity pads especially the first 6 weeks as it's thicker and it's not as painful when you stand & sit down.