7 Replies

I have some supplements at home unopened if you don’t mind from pharmacy brands. I have a new bottle of folic acid!! I don’t need already as I am in 2nd trimester already. I also have a few others like calcium and vit D. I don’t plan to take them as I’m taking gynae’s vitamins. Let me know what supplements you want? I check whether I have, can pass to you. Let me know how you want to connect over this.

VIP Member

the ones my gynae prescribed me were very affordable. I personally think first two trimesters very important to have enough nutrition as baby is developing all the major organs. not just for baby but for yourself too so at the end of the day both of you are healthy. let me know what help you need, I can buy the supplements for you. hit me up

thankyou so much kind mummy. I'm okay with it now. i bought milk already for the baby ❤

VIP Member

I think supplements not much cost .. if u want I can give u folicacid and multivitamins n calcium , which I have left with almost new bottles have used only one time as I already gave birth so I don’t need it ..

nope..supplements helps the baby's development. maybe you can ask the health center if they have available supplements for pregnant. i think its free. and you can also eat healthy foods that is not too pricey 😊

my friend who's a vegetarian didn't take any supplements during her pregnancy nor after delivery. down side she didn't have much milk to breastfeed her bb and had to feed formula from the 1st month.

Super Mum

Supplements, especially folic acid is very important for brain and spine development. They can be very affordable, try not to skip ok? If you need help, let me know!

Not for me. I am still on supplements

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles