Superstitions?

Hi all, want to check as I heard some superstitions regarding house works during pregnancy. We are preparing for nursery and have to sell away some furniture. Some items need to dismantle/set up/move out. Is it OK for me to be in the hse? asking as I have only heard abt no drilling into wall etc... what about using screwdriver to dismantle or set up stuff ( not done by me) #pregnancy #superstitions #mums

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm not a superstitious person so I just continued helping out with the prep of our house and nursery. I was the one who used the screwdrivers and hammer to fix up the drawers. really up to your own belief. I personally think it's nonsense 😅

I just sit on the bed and watch while my entire fam fixed up the cot and all the baby stuffs (using screws/drills). Depends on how pantang, I’m not very particular about it so yep. 😊 Anyways my LO is turning 2, no issues.

Tbh, it all depends on you. If you’re a believer, then yes. If not, then no. It’s best to avoid carrying heavy objects and inhaling polluted air. Other than that, I wouldn’t worry.

Read more

Depends on yourself and family on how superstitious. My husband and fam all superstitious so we’re waiting till i pop to do any moving and etc.

Um i dont believe in them. Cs doesnt make sense. Thruout my pregnancy i helped my husband doing house works esp preparing the room for baby

Can just go to another room and close the door. That’s what I did.

TapFluencer

not superstitous :)