My daughter has a lot of yellowish green eye shit in her left eye, i tried the tea leaves or even breastmilk to clean her eyes.. But it is still there .. Should I use tea leaves or breastmilk to wash her eye? Which is better ? As i have been mixing both breastmilk and tea leaves to wash her eyes..

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Eyes discharges usually isn't cause for alarm, but if you notice a difference in consistency, color and quantity of eye gunk, it could indicate an eye infection or disease. Common eye conditions associated with abnormal eye discharge include: Conjunctivitis. Eye discharge is a common symptom of conjunctivitis (pink eye), an inflammation of the conjunctiva — the thin membrane that lines the "white" of the eye (sclera) and the inner surface of the eyelids. In addition to itchy, gritty, irritated and red eyes, conjunctivitis typically is accompanied by white, yellow or green eye mucus which can form a crust along the lash line while you sleep. In some cases, eyelid crusting can be so severe that it temporarily seals your eye shut. I personally think you can clear up her eye in the morning using cooled boiled salt water and cotton wool, but use separate pieces for each eye and use a dry piece to dry her eye don't use a towel as that can just spread it around xx. This is already good enough. If it still persists after a week or 2, please seek doctor's advice.

Read more