Leaking Amniotic Fluid

Just wanna share my experience with all mummies here. I am 36 weeks and 6 days today, and have been leaking amniotic fluid since three days ago. While most online search say leaking amniotic fluid feels like a running tap and your panty liner will be always wet, mine is not that case. My case I will just leak only when I visit the bathroom or when I sit up after lying down for too long, my panty liner is fairly dry. Nevertheless, I decided to call up my gynae and come in for a check which confirm is amniotic fluid leak. Got admitted right away and currently waiting for week 37 to be induced. So mommies, trust your instincts and get it checked whenever in doubt.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's great that you are sharing your experience with leaking amniotic fluid. It's important to trust your instincts and seek medical advice if you have any doubts. In your case, where the leaking is not as pronounced as usual, it's a good decision to have it checked by your gynaecologist. Leaking amniotic fluid can vary in presentation, and it's crucial to consult a healthcare professional for proper assessment and management. If you are experiencing leaking amniotic fluid, it's essential to take the necessary precautions and follow your doctor's advice. Depending on your situation, your doctor may recommend induction after a certain gestational age to ensure the safety of you and your baby. Remember to stay hydrated, monitor any changes in the leakage, and keep in touch with your healthcare provider for guidance and support. If you have any concerns or questions about leaking amniotic fluid, don't hesitate to reach out to your healthcare provider. Take care of yourself and your baby, and congratulations on nearing the end of your pregnancy journey. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
TapFluencer

🙏💕

💕