Leaking Amniotic fluid in week 13

I started to leak brown fluid last night so I went to visit my gynae today and I was told that my baby is having very low amniotic fluid and in high risk of miscarriage. I was told to stay bed rest and nothing the doc can do. Any mummy have experience/advise? Please help. Thanks

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What happened in your case? I lost my pregnancy in week 16 doctors said there is no amniotic fluid at all. And baby sticks at one place. So no chances of survival. Im heartbroken I don’t know what to do i feel like i died somewhere with my baby. I m alone here in different country no one is here share my tears and thoughts. Im devastated completely. I don’t no how how people deal with this situation as im not able to deal with this. I really wanna kill myself too. I was keep praying throughout to save my baby. But no god given me the blessings.

Read more
8mo ago

Yes doing the same. And you too be strong and keep thinking positive. Miracles do happens. I will pray for your baby. Keep posted your progress.. May god bless you both with good health and wealth.

Hello dear mommies, anyone of you experienced low or no amniotic fluid while you u r at 16 weeks ? My doctor is telling me that it’s high risk at this stage nd it’s 50 /50 chances or nearly no. Im so worried please share your experience’s nd is baby is delivered safely. Please pray for me. I m already in my 36 nd 5 years of marriage. I was worried for being pregnant after 5 years blessed but now this problem.

Read more
8mo ago

I will for sure. Thanks for sharing your side too. It’s really heartbreaking for us. For me it’s my 1st pregnancy.

hope you and baby is doing okay now. just drink as much water as u can, it’s a tough mom’s sacrifice cos i cnt but i pushed thru. i heard some of my friends were advised to drink coconut water too. it helped them. wishing u and baby safe and healthy & do rest as much okay 😇

Hello I was diagnosed with pprom in week 14 also and was told to be on bedrest. Are u admitted to be kept under observation or doc just asked you to go home?

7mo ago

Hi, yes I’m in week 23 now. jus had my first dose of steroid shot today. Which week are you in now?

Follow doctor’s orders and hope for the best. Continue to hydrate and drink more water. Water helps build up the amniotic fluid.

8mo ago

Doing the same but in your case you still know when u leaking. But my bad-luck is I don’t even know when this happened. Hope everything will be fine with you. Coz the reputations are worst what we can’t imagine. It’s really hard to listen that you’re baby can’t be normal it will be abnormal even after putting fluid. Or chances of stillbirth or some kind of disability with baby. Coz as per doc my fluid is finished by 2 weeks. Hoping for the best or some miracle on Monday🙏 keep praying