FTM help me out

Just wanna ask when do you mummies start to buy your baby stuffs? Im 21weeks now. There's a mothercare saleeee but i think its too early to get them?.. please share your thoughts.. Ps: im not gonna bf my baby.. so not getting any pumps or anything related to bf.. Thanks in advance!

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Actually best to buy/get during 2nd trimester especially bigger stuffs like wardrobe, drawer to store your baby’s clothes/hand-me-downs/gifts from people. Reason being 2nd trimester your MS is probably over and your tummy isn’t big yet so you won’t be too tired to move about or get breathless easily. Other items like: Baby wipes Baby diapers Baby cot and pillows Baby stroller Diaper bag / organiser for stroller Baby carrier Diaper caddy / toiletries rack Bath towels Wash cloths Milk bottles Formula milk / milk storage bags or bottles if BF Nipple cream if BF Nursing breast pads if BF Nursing cover if BF Bottle cleanser Bottle steriliser Bottle brush Collapsible bath tub / cushion Baby wash / shampoo / powder / oil / nappy rash Baby nail clipper Nasal aspirator Baby hair brush / comb Pacifier Baby laundry detergent Baby thermometer You may start to look2 see2 on online platforms for good deals, sign up on various diaper / milk formula websites to get samples, baby box, etc. While at it, don’t forget to apply stretch marks cream / oil and don’t take your flawless skin for granted. 😅 May also want to consider getting a maternity belt for when your tummy gets bigger and heavier and you will be walking or out for long. 3rd trimester usually ideal for you to enjoy your baby’s kicks, prepare for the arrival of your newborn and have lots of rest and elevate your legs.

Read more
2y ago

thankyou so much!! very detailed!! really appreciate all this, mummy! ♡♡♡