21 Replies

I know how you feel I’m a single mum of soon to be 7 kids currently 9 weeks I know I have the support of my boyfren but still at times this crappy feelings come like should I go on with the pregnancy what if he suddenly leaves... being a single Mum is never easy and you will feel it’s harder but believe in yourself once baby comes alone you will feel more love for baby and everything you tot was hard will be easy as your doing it out of love.. have faith in yourself you can do this your not alone.. ❤️

hi. always think positive and be on the bright side of what's happening to you. I've been there before on my first born. I am a single mom then. I always pray for our safety and forget those painful memories. Focus yourself for happy moments that's coming on your life and to your baby. 💖

hugs... its not easy for u, but try to stay positive, u r giving a new life soon. I used to be depressive, thought of suicide, but now I have a kid to take care of, it gives me reason and strength to stay strong so I can take care of my kid. hope this can make u more positive as it does for me

hang in there, been there (was a single mom). talking to close friends who understand, taking walks, and meditating helped for me. watching funny shows are instant lifters. Don't be too hard on yourself, and try to not focus on what others think or you feel they are thinking

Dear you are not alone, stay strong ❤️ seek help or talk to social worker from Family service centre, or you can see a doctor at public hospital (NUH), they do have women’s emotional health support for pregnant ladies. Most importantly stay healthy and eat well. Take care

have a faith and be strong for your baby once he or she will be in your hands you will forget all the pain that you experienced... involve yourself in some activities that makes you busy so the negativity will not have a chance to strain you.

always look at the bright side. i will always imagine what it is like to hold my baby after 9 months of carrying. it helps liven my mood. always remember, you are strong and you can do it!!!!

same here.. sometimes when the emotions kick in, i feel all alone and worried. but i kept telling myself not to think too much, single or not doesnt mean anything, happy mummy = happy baby

Same here...single mum too...I keep reminding myself that I must stay strong for my baby.. Feeling lost at times as this is my first pregnancy.. Anyone can recommend me a gynaecologist?

Hey don’t feel alone! We are in this tgt! I’m at week 21, first baby arriving in Sep. You can chat with me if you need a ear (: here for one another

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles