snippet media

Walang laman ang gcash? Sawa na sa mga post na paasa na kikita raw pero scam naman?? . Try nyo to guys 100% legit talaga na mag eearn ka thru click and invites lang. 100% free. Kung sa iba nga nag sspend time ka dito pa na kikita ka talaga ng tunay.. Comment how. Tuturuan kita free.

32 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

How to earn thru Snippet Media??? Just follow all the steps below.. 👇👇👇 1.Download "Snippet Media" through Google Play store. 2.Sign Up using your own Phone Number, click "Get Code" . 3.enter the verification code sent to your mobile #. 4. Click the "+" button on each interests that you would like to appear on your wall. 5. Go to the upper left corner of your screen and click the icon. 6. Click "my Wallet" and click enter invitation code. 7. Enter 1914951 to get instant 2pesos,. 8. Read posts, like contents, watch videos to earn kaching coins. Every katching coins will be converted to peso every 12 midnight. The amount of peso that will be converted will be based on your activity, the more posts you read, the bigger the equivalent . Every invites =20pesos.. Earnings can be redeem thru gcash or coins.ph. Pm for more informations.. #SnippetMedia #100%Legit

Magbasa pa
5y ago

How to earn thru Snippet Media??? Just follow all the steps below.. 👇👇👇 1.Download "Snippet Media" through Google Play store. 2.Sign Up using your own Phone Number, click "Get Code" . 3.enter the verification code sent to your mobile #. 4. Click the "+" button on each interests that you would like to appear on your wall. 5. Go to the upper left corner of your screen and click the icon. 6. Click "my Wallet" and click enter invitation code. 7. Enter 1914951 to get instant 2pesos,. 8. Read posts, like contents, watch videos to earn kaching coins. Every katching coins will be converted to peso every 12 midnight. The amount of peso that will be converted will be based on your activity, the more posts you read, the bigger the equivalent . Every invites =20pesos.. Earnings can be redeem thru gcash or coins.ph. Pm for more informations.. #SnippetMedia #100%Legit

VIP Member

I'm using this app..and it truly pays out trough Gcash and Coins.ph...or either load directly on your no.

5y ago

VIP Member

nasa comment npo mga mamsh. yung steps.. :)

May bago silang prizes? Dati kc load lang.

How po plss

how po yan mommy

5y ago

how po yan??

5y ago

go ka mo sa mall, tapos click mo po gcash. then click mopo desired amount na i rredeem mo then number mo na naka reg. sa gcash then confirm

☺ pano po ba?

5y ago

VIP Member

How po?

how po?