To V or Not to V? ๐Ÿ’‰

To V or not to V? ๐Ÿ’‰ OF COURSE TO V! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฏ As a first-time mom, I have no other wish than to get vaccinated already. My fear of getting sick with COVID is greater than my fear of getting vaccinated. My family needs me ( ALWAYS ) and it's my job to keep my family safe, protected, and healthy. And I believe this is one way to do it. If you and your family are still hesitant to get the COVID-19 vaccine, then HEREโ€™S FOR YOU! This coming May 31, 2021, MONDAY 6 pm The Asian Parent Philippines will have another informative episode of โ€œBakuna Real Talks - To V or Not to V: Understanding the COVID-19 vaccine.โ€ Hosted by TAP momfluencer Nadine Smith with special guests Dr. Beverly Ho, and Dr. Samuele โ€œTatoโ€ Quizon from the DOH. Together they will discuss accurate information about the COVID-19 vaccine. LIVE on the theAsianparent Philippines Facebook Page! While waiting for our turn... let's watch this and learn more from the experts. See you and stay safe mommies! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿงก #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll ย 

To V or Not to V? ๐Ÿ’‰
3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

To V. See you. โค

VIP Member

To V maybe?

Super Mum

to V ๐Ÿ’‰