Sad

Unhappy because initially I would like go to dabao vegetarians food from specific stall but ended up my hubby went as I need to settle my girl.. then my hubby came back with tofu porridge from another stall and I said I don't feel like want to eat porridge today..then he said me so choosy.. is my first time express my feelings and I feel hurt..I like is it my fault for telling u..I actually sick of porridge as my in laws will cook porridge for lunch almost every day and today since I vegetarians I should have freedom to choose what I like right.. feel my husband not understand me at all.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Men sometimes (for my man, most of time) need to hear specific instructions 😅 ‘No porridge please, already have so many times’ (instruction + reasoning). You didn’t tell him that you didn’t want porridge mah. It’s just miscomm, that’s all. Don’t be sad already. Small matter.

Tell him you have been eating porridge almost every lunch. Also, perhaps to give you a call in future if your preferred food/stall is unavailable.😉