My daughter Doesn't Drink Formula From Bottle

Trying to wean my 15 month old off breastmilk. But she doesn't want to take formula. Tried many brands and she seems to only accept one, but only thru spoon feeding. Anyone has ideas on how to introduce FM?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thanks all for u suggestion! Unfortunately my girl is allergic to cow's milk. Gonna try feeding in a different bottle brand to see if she drinks from that.

I have the same problem. No matter which sippy cup I put the formula milk or full cream milk. She will drink 1 mouth and reject the rest. She just wants to drink direct.

Maybe you can let your LO try full cream fresh milk instead at this age If LO doesn’t like to drink from bottle, can let LO drink from straw cup or even cup.

Have you tried using the weighted straw sippy cup? My LO loves having cold full milk in her munchkin weighted straw one super shiok.

VIP Member

I got full cream milk packets for my boy! Buy those with cute designs like Marigold as a start!

Super Mum

You can introduce full cream milk instead. Baby can drink full cream milk at 12 months.

VIP Member

Full cream plain milk (not with Flavour) is safe to give to baby over 12 months.

VIP Member

Try to introduce baby feeding cups/mugs to your child. She can drink from the mug.

5y ago

Thank Adlina, I tried that too but she also didn't wanna drink :(

Hi, Please try introducing full cream milk to her

use a sippy cup or straw