Bakit Umiikli na ang Pasensya ko? Dealing w/' Mom Rage & Mom Guilt

🗨Topic: 😫😡Bakit Umiikli na ang Pasensya ko? Dealing w/' Mom Rage & Mom Guilt 🥲👶🏻❓ 🗓 Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2023 ⏰️ Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm 🤱🏻🥲💬Join me,Dr. Aika Buenavista,a Certified Lifestyle Medicine Physician and Mental Health Advocate, sa Ask The Expert session on dealing with BIG emotions in motherhood or parenthood. 🥲😡🤱🏻Kasama ang team ng theAsianparent, matutulungan ko kayong mga Mommies in pregnancy or parenting sa inyong journey to embrace motherhood with a healthy mind and positive mindset by understanding: What is Mom Rage/ Mom Guilt & Why Do I Experience This? How Do I Properly Deal with These Emotions so It Doesn't Affect my Child? Mom Rage: What It Feels Like and How It Can Affect Kids Overcoming the Struggle with Mom Guilt How To Determine if I have Depression or Anxiety And More!

Bakit Umiikli na ang Pasensya ko? Dealing w/' Mom Rage & Mom Guilt
55 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

i'm tired of my lazy husband...i'm the breadwinner of our family. my husband works but only part-time. since i have the higher pay, i pay for everything. he doesn't contribute much to the household expenses. i'm getting frustrated already. we met in college. we graduated from the same course. he comes from a well-to-do family while i had to work to finish schooling. he had baon up until the time we got married. i was lucky enough to find a good job. he would always look for work but eventually quits every time. he says he is not happy or that he doesn't like his boss. i would nudge him to find a stable job since we already have a child together. he says he is looking but most of the time i see him watching netflix or playing ml. he does take care of our baby and loves our baby so much. he is good to me. he doesn't cheat or anything like that. but on special occasions, i only get a greeting. he doesn't even try to save up to buy me flowers. i'm physically and emotionally drained from working. i'm losing my respect for him. to be honest, i want to leave him already. i'm at my breaking point.

Magbasa pa
8mo ago

I talked to him about my rants and he said he's willing to travel daily from his work to us, Caloocan to Cavite so he can assist me with our son, because besides having sleep deprivation, I am also so tired physically and mentally. We honestly dont have enough budget for his daily transpo. I dont know what to prioritze, our budget limitation or my mental and physical health feeling burn out working and looking after our 8 month old son. :/