Bakit Umiikli na ang Pasensya ko? Dealing w/' Mom Rage & Mom Guilt

🗨Topic: 😫😡Bakit Umiikli na ang Pasensya ko? Dealing w/' Mom Rage & Mom Guilt 🥲👶🏻❓ 🗓 Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2023 ⏰️ Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm 🤱🏻🥲💬Join me,Dr. Aika Buenavista,a Certified Lifestyle Medicine Physician and Mental Health Advocate, sa Ask The Expert session on dealing with BIG emotions in motherhood or parenthood. 🥲😡🤱🏻Kasama ang team ng theAsianparent, matutulungan ko kayong mga Mommies in pregnancy or parenting sa inyong journey to embrace motherhood with a healthy mind and positive mindset by understanding: What is Mom Rage/ Mom Guilt & Why Do I Experience This? How Do I Properly Deal with These Emotions so It Doesn't Affect my Child? Mom Rage: What It Feels Like and How It Can Affect Kids Overcoming the Struggle with Mom Guilt How To Determine if I have Depression or Anxiety And More!

Bakit Umiikli na ang Pasensya ko? Dealing w/' Mom Rage & Mom Guilt
55 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hello, I'm 21 and 3 months pregnant. This is my first baby. I know the first trimester is very critical for the development of my baby but I've been really stressed and depressed since the very beginning of my pregnancy. It's because I feel like a failure for being pregnant this early. My family was really disappointed with me but eventually accepted the baby and supports me since I still don't have a job but I already graduated last April this year. Sometimes, I can't help to be depressed because my pregnancy was very sudden and I feel like I won't be successful because of what happened to me ? I also don't want to feel this way since it will affect my baby. I need some advices mommies. Thank you.

Magbasa pa