Faint Line on guardian pregnancy test kit , Am I pregnant?🤔

Took the 1st pee in the morning and observed a very faint line after some time. Tried again at night and observed a faint line again. I have sought reviews about the guardian pregnancy test kit . Is there a chance this is false positive?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

congrats! if it was read within the time frame, it should be positive however faint the line is.. most prob still early. there are hugher chances of false negatives than false positives! you can try testing again and it should get darker by then!:) guardian pregnancy test kit

best to test it twice..the guardian pregnancy test kit are quite accurate..tested an proven.😊hubby almost thought i kena covid at the 1st glance of this test result.hahaha..😅

I've heard that guardian pregnancy test is quite accurate. Maybe it's too early to see the bold color one? But i think it's definitely a bun in the oven.

VIP Member

i don't think there's anything particularly wrong with guardian pregnancy test kit ... but regardless, maybe get more tests to make sure it's accurate!

Test after one week of late period will be the most accurate. Try again with guardian pregnancy test kit

VIP Member

maybe can try test again a few days later with guardian pregnancy test kit

guardian pregnancy test kit is best. Your test is positive

guardian pregnancy test kit shows positive