Told not to drink cold fresh milk. must drink hot one during pregnancy. Do u all drink fresh milk?

Told not to drink cold fresh milk. must drink hot one during pregnancy. Do u all drink fresh milk? Will baby born have phlegm and cough ?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Although these are traditional beliefs, there are scientific reasons behind too. Generally it is good to keep yourself healthy and keep cold flu cough fever away because ur body is already going through a lot and you don't need these sickness to add to it. Cold milk might give u throat infection or flu so better to avoid.

Read more

Drank cold fresh milk. For other drinks that I can have it hot, I will choose hot ones :) My LO didn’t have phlegm and cough. However do take note that some formulas do cause Nb to have phlegm, so just try different brands.

I think this is more based on tcm.. Try not to take cold stuff.. Usually I would leave the milk to be less cold before consuming. But now I mainly switch to soya milk less sugar.

Cold definitely!! I drink more milk since i didnt want to take the calcium pills..😂😂😂 and turns out after my son is born, his born is really strong!

I quit drinking cold years ago to prevent like menstrual cramps, which really helps! if im drinking fresh milk i will make it warm before drinking.

I avoided the cold stuff during 1st trimester, but towards 3rd trimester I've given up and cannot stay away from the cold stuff now. 😂

I mostly drink cold drinks. I don’t know, but that’s what baby prefer.

i drank fresh milk cold. also drank quite a bit of cold drinks throughout too

to be honest, I drank some cold drinks too 🤣 guilty

I drink both warm and cold as and when I like it 😅