Light brown spotting

Today I’m 6w5days, went to poly to get referral letter for kkh but have not gotten a date yet as they will call me soon. Woke up in the morning with light brown spot, anybody have experience before ?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had light brown spotting (like few drops on my panty liner) during week 5 to 6 I think. its normal to have brown spotting in the early stage due to implantation. I went for my first appt w gynae, told her about it and she said it will go away on its own in in couple of days which it did. she didn't prescribe me w any medicine tho. I've usual morning sickness/nauseous.

Read more
2y ago

Ok thanks

VIP Member

I was spotting at week 4ish-5. I didn’t get a referral from polyclinic, but instead went straight down to KKH. Took urine test & placed on Duphaston immediately for 2 weeks to support my pregnancy. It got better 3days later. I’m at wk 18 now.. If you worry, don’t wait.. head to kkh straight.

2y ago

Today I went straight to kkh a&e for a check, spotting from the polyps. But can’t do anything during pregnancy.

It could be implantation bleeding, very normal. So long as not bright red fresh blood, you should be fine, but see a gynae soon just to feel at ease 😊