Single mom

Today, I choose to forgive, to be strong and to be smarter. It doesn't matter who hurt me, as long as I have my child and he's healthy I am completely okay with it. And to the person who decided to left me with this journey, I hope that you found happiness with her. I never blame you for having a relationship while I am currently bearing this child and facing depression because of what we've been through. I wish you well and I am still praying for your safety. I know being a single mother is never easy but I can make it through with the help of God, my family, friends and other people around me. I am still very blessed to have this amazing and handsome little angel beside me i love you baby kelvin matthew ๐Ÿ˜˜ #1stimemom #firstbaby

Single mom
32 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Kaya mo yan mommy.. ganyan din ako sa 1st baby ko.. simula nung pag bubuntis ko ako lang buti anjan family ko inalagaan ako at tinanggap ako.. hanggang sa nakatagpo ako na tinanggap ako pati anak ko after 4yrs.. ngayon magkababy na kami.. 6y/o na yung 1st baby ko ngayon. ๐Ÿ˜Š