My Baby & her 'CETy'

“It’s time to Cetttttty!”🥳💙 That’s how baby Jeorgina loves our daily Cetaphil routine from her bath time and right before her super active day. This little acrobat certainly knows how helpful our dermatologist-prescribed Cetaphil Baby and Cetaphil PRO products in keeping her delicate skin protected and always nourished. Since Jeorgina’s baby days till now, our “Cetty Time” is one of her favorite bonding moments at home. And thanks to this fun daily habit, my bunso continues to enjoy Cetaphil Baby's 5-Fold Protection. Cetaphil Baby is filled with gentle ingredients safe to use on our kids' very delicate skin. As highlighted by our Pedia, Cetaphil is highly recommended for babies because it is gentle, soothing, hypoallergenic, respects the skin barrier, and has a moisture seal that keeps our skin moist and hydrated. Cetaphil is really the best way to give the #HealthyStartBabySkinDeserves!🥰 Here are #MommyMomentsPH-approved Cetaphil Baby and Cetaphil PRO products: For babies and active toddlers like my bunso, we highly recommended: 1. Cetaphil Baby Moisturising Bath & Wash that cleanses babies' delicate skin without drying. 2. Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion with shea butter that moisturise and protect babies' delicate skin. 3. Cetaphil Baby Advance Protection Cream that protects babies' skin from irritation up to 8 hours. But of course, I also have my own favorites! I had eczema when I was pregnant with Jeorgina. And it has been my occassional skin problem since then. But thanks to Cetaphil PRO's Skin Restoring Wash and Skin Restoring Moisturizer, they've been my perfect partners for quick and long-lasting relief for my dry, itchy, and Eczema-prone skin. Indeed, with Cetaphil Baby and Cetaphil PRO products, my whole family's skin are well protected anytime of the day! This Christmas is the BEST TIME to give your family, most especially your baby, the BEST GIFT of a well-proctected skin. The great news is... you can easily purchase Cetaphil Baby and Cetaphil PRO products by simply tapping the links below: Lazada Flagship Store: https://bit.ly/3IzLIR7 Shopee Flagship Store: https://bit.ly/3DB6DzG Get yours NOW, #KaMOMents!#HealthyStartBabySkinDeserves #TheAsianParentPH

My Baby & her 'CETy'
6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Trusted and safe, we love Cetaphil too! ❤️