How to transfer medical data from KKH to private gynae?

Hi all, for those who had switched from KKH (subsidised) to private gynae, how do you all transfer the medical data?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Ask for reports from kkh. Check online on kkh website or call their line. There’s an admin fee.