This is a question for single mums - or friends of single mums. As a single Mother to a toddler and solo breadwinner I find it hard to find time to meet men or go on dates. I tried Tinder but either people don't want to meet single mums or assume that it's for sex only. I don't want one night stands - while I am NOT looking to marry in a hurry, I don't want hook ups either. How do you find good men, single men - in the offline world? what do you do? I am not local so don't have a network of friends here :(

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not sure if this is the same group that the others have mentioned, you can considering joining this: http://www.meetup.com/singleparents-519/ They seemed to organize meetups for single parents. Even if you don't meet someone suitable for dating, it is good to get in touch with other single parents and share with one another the challenges. Widening your social circle would definitely help increase the chances of meeting someone. I agree with joining a club or a class to meet people too. Will be good since you will be in a group with similar interest. Even better since you get to do something you enjoy. All the best!! :)

Read more