Stroller advise

Do u think is necessary to buy stroller with baby facing towards u?? Very into keen air plus 2.0 but dun have tis function

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This depends on what you are comfortable with. A lot of strollers come with a reversible seat that lets you change the direction of your baby’s face. It can be a good idea to have a look at strollersky.com. There are so many types of strollers, each with their own pros and cons, it would be useful to have a look at a good price comparison site that allows you to filter results by brand, price, age group and other factors. https://strollersky.com/ has a very useful range of options.

Read more
TapFluencer

Not neccessary, face towards u only use for the first few mths once baby grow up they will want to face outside. And im quite sure for the first few mths u will hardly go out (i only go out for polyclinic immunisation for the first 4mths), so skip the face towards u shld be no prob.

I was wondering the same, FTM here. After some physical stroller shopping and online reading, we realized it's not necessary. It'd be restrictive to limit our options to this strollers with this function.

VIP Member

I also wonder that at first. But didn't get the one facing me. My priority is the sturdiness of the Stroller so I got sports type with tyre wheels and not the one facing me

VIP Member

No need if u still concern to see ur baby in stroller means , most of the strollers provide mesh kind to view the baby from back side .. u may can check it out

VIP Member

Not necessary, my first stroller is big bulky stroller that did not support front facing, tbh, baby would be happier to see the view than our face 😅

VIP Member

No need. Most important that the stroller is suitable from 0 month onwards. Meaning the neck support is there.

VIP Member

Not necessary. I didn’t have front facing stroller too.

VIP Member

Boils down to personal preference! 😊

VIP Member

Not necessary after infant stage.