Should I bring my 2 month old to see doctor?

These rashes appeared on the back of his head and shoulder today. Should I bring him to see doctor? He is on mixed feeds breastmilk and formula since birth and always had pimples on his faces (2nd pic) #firsttimemom

Should I bring my 2 month old to see doctor?
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its best you stop of the formula first. Some formula doesnt suits to our child which might need to change of formula or there will be some reactions just like my son n daughter had. My son having this reactions of insect bites but truly its from the baby formula that we gave him. My daughter had alike of eczema attack all over her body. But none of us have this history which cld effect on our child. So we stop giving her the formula and eventually it stops.

Read more
1y ago

thanks for sharing! I have been giving him formula for 2 months already. he always had these pimples on his face, I've always wondered it's due to the formula or breast milk. but as I have low milk supply so subsequently no choice but to continue to supplement with formula. what formula did you change to?

VIP Member

Looks like a heat rash. Is he scratching it? I would not visit doc for this yet unless baby is very uncomfortable

1y ago

no he is not scratching but he seems uncomfortable and fussy recently and the weather has been humid. I also suspect it might be heat rash.

VIP Member

These seem normal. But as a first time mom no harm going to the doc.