Pregnant mummies

Is there any mummies driving when pregnant? What is the tips of giving normal birth?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

During pregnancy, I let my wife take the car every day so that she can go anywhere easily instead of having to take the bus (which I in turn had to take 😂😂). She drove everywhere, every day. One fine day, for some reason, she told me that I should take the car. I did. Within 5 min of driving to work, she called me and told me her water broke. I turned back, picked her up and drove to the hospital. That was the only day of her pregnancy that she didn’t drive.😂😂

Read more

I drove until the day before I gave birth 😂 much more comfortable than taking public transport really, or having to take Grab cars where the driver is a smoker and the whole car smells of smoke. I would advise you to walk everyday! I walked everyday from my second trimester onwards for 5-7km a day and had a really quick and natural birth :) all the best!

Read more
Super Mum

Yes can drive unless you feel really uncomfortable. I think there isn’t really any tips for normal birth but just relax don’t stress yourself over it. Some mummies say talking to baby helps!

3y ago

thank you very much for telling me

Yes, driving is fine while pregnant. Have been doing so. But if you have any worries or feel uncomfortable about doing so, then I suggest to not do so.

yes I drove during pregnancy.. until the tummy gets too big and was feeling really uncomfortable

i drove everyday til week 36, only because my tummy feels too big 🤣

Hi, If you feel comfortable during driving then of course go for it

TapFluencer

I drove till about 34 weeks I stop