Which gynae to recommend?

Hi there, im on a high prime age pregnancy and its my 1st pregnancy. Any recommendation for gynae?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m not quite sure what you mean by ‘high prime age’. In my honest opinion, pregnant at 25 or 30 or 35 or more, it’s best you choose a obgyne that’s supportive and respectful of your birth plan. I was 32 when I gave birth to my first with a very popular dr but my birth was not empowering and I couldn’t advocate for myself. It took awhile to heal from that bad birth and now that I’m pregnant with my second at the age of 35, Ive visited 3 doctors before settling with my dr. He is supportive of my decisions, does not push on unnecessary tests and approaches all birth holistically until there is a need for medical interventions. So really boils down to - how would you like to have your birth like and what are the qualities required of your delivery team that makes them a trusted one. I hope you do get a good doctor that’s supportive and you give birth to your baby with a trusted delivery team. All the best ☺️

Read more
2y ago

ooooh....thank you for info! yes, i will do the same and will find out few dr's with an expertise of high risk pregnancy.thank you so much for the great advice!