Active Toddler

Hi there may i know if any of your lo teacher comment that your child is very active and likes to run around. Teacher said that, if she running around can harm injury herself. Not listening to anyone. My qns is, its freaking literally 3 weeks only barely in Nursery 1 for 2 hrs class. Only 12 students with 3 teachers. 60% of the student still not adapting to the environment and crying their lungs out. Teacher cannot start lesson once all the students are settled down Can any parents advise me on this what to do. Omg.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Seems like the teacher is new and inexperience with kids? It is difficult for young kids to stay still. Teacher would have to learnt how to manage all kinds of kids. As parents, take the feedback positively and do talk to your child. Continue to monitor the situation.

agree that teacher sounds very inexperienced at looking after little tots. Pls look around to change nursery school coz it's important to let your child be cared for in a more encouraging and loving environment.