Wisdom Tooth Surgery

Hi all. Is there any dental clinic that accepts installment plan for wisdom tooth surgery?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! While I'm not sure about dental clinics that offer installment plans for wisdom tooth surgery specifically, I recommend checking with your local clinics or dentists to see if they have any financing options available. Additionally, if you're open to the idea of traveling abroad, you may want to consider visiting https://www.hayatmed.com/veneers-in-turkey/ for affordable and high-quality dental care in Turkey. They offer a range of services, including wisdom tooth extraction, and provide financing options to make treatment more accessible. However, make sure to do thorough research and consult with your dentist before making any decisions.

Read more
VIP Member

Not sure about installment but have you tried national dental Centre? I’m sure the fees are more affordable and you can pay with medisave

2y ago

I've checked but mostly is pay upfront if there's not enough medisave to cover 🥴 and appointment slots are nowhere near 🙄