Hard To Fall Asleep At Week 34 Preg

Is there anyone having same problem as me difficult in falling aslp w body aching at week 34 preg?

85 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

same here.. backaching... constantly go pee... left or right position isnt feel comfortable... Brixton Hicks happen n entire tummy n back feels like contraction pain... wat i did is sit up straight with 2 soft pillows support my back n neck.. just breathe n drink warm milk or chamomile tea to ease the body muscle... at times shower with slightly warmer than warm temp, so tension body aching will start to relax.. it does help a lil...

Read more

Yes yes yes . Its harder to sleep when your tummy gets bigger and bigger . I constantly talks to my baby , rub my stomach breathe slowly and hot bath before I can sleep at night . My tips was I walk around the house and did some excecise when I couldn't sleep . I will feel tired after all the walking and I could doze off immediately . All the best !

Read more
VIP Member

I haven’t been sleeping at night since i was on my 6th mths. And now i am at 34 weeks. Even worse. And the next day i have to work morning somemore travelling from Punggol all the way to Jurong East. 😥😥😓😓😓😓 it doesn’t get any better for me. With me being short of breath and palpitations nowadays. How i wish the gynae can gv me HL from now till my EDD in mid may!!😓😓😭😭😭

Read more

Same here mommy! I have the most horrible insomnia of my life. Cant sleep til 3 am in the morning. Whenever i lie down, my hips and back hurt. Really uncomfortable

7mo ago

me too... i just read a book till 6am... then i can sleep.... but only for a few hours because its hard to breathe and very uncomfortable at any kind of position 😓

Omg exactly the same with me at Week 34! Can't sleep on either side, difficulty in breathing, swollen feet. Also not sure about others but my baby is still very much active at this stage. Kicking and punching causing me shocks. Baby is abt 2.1kg from ultrasound checkup last week. Anyone also experience the same?

Read more

Same here. It gets worst as my tummy gets bigger. Whole night kept turning right & left trying to find the right position to fall asleep.

2y ago

Same here 😵‍💫😵‍💫 and i find it so hard to breathe sometimes ☹️☹️

Me! I used to fall asleep easily from 1st to 2nd trimester, and as early as at 9PM. Now I feel like I’m an insomniac!! I will toss around in the bed till 2/3AM just to fall asleep. Laying on my left side is not so bearable right now 😭

Same here. Starts at 32 weeks and now 34weeks. Need to do before sleep exercise only then can sleep. But only last for awhile with frequent urinate in between at night.. so yeahhh, im like a zombie now. Hahaha

I’m at my 34th week now and I will surround myself with pillows on both my sides, below my legs, and my pregnancy pillow! I wake up every 2 hours or less to pee more than 4 times every night. Totally exhausted!

I am approaching week 24 and yet i already hv difficulties having a good night sleep. Lower back pain sometimes, at times i go to bed late, arnd 1 or 2am because i cannot fall asleep easily arnd 10 or 11pm

3y ago

Same mommy 😔😔 super hirap mtulog 😞😢