Anyone experience anger during work while pregnant? I was agitated during work.

Then I saw this article which made me worried

Anyone experience anger during work while pregnant? I was agitated during work.
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

me HAHAHA i worked retail and best believe i got angry at each and every customer on some days. but my baby was super active and didn't have any issues with growth delays/development. pregnancy hormones are always haywire and you'll laugh it off after some months of postpartum (ok i actually do cuz i actually had the audacity to scold customers off just like that 🥹). but ya my reply is to assure you that sometimes what we are searching for in the net are just myths and prolly just making us aware to be gentle on yourself sometimes.

Read more

mine not at work but at home. my husband said some hurtful things and we started arguing. that lead to me banging the table and screaming and felt the unstoppable rage. was scared too that i hurt baby but it's all good. self remind myself not to get agitated

LOL yes my baby is super active i can feel her moving almost everyday since 19 weeks and Im a high paced worker and will get annoyed easily when people are not efficient at work!

Yes i do. Not only work sometimes home too. I get frustrated and angry. I don’t know what to do 😣

Yes i get that as well and sometimes its hard to control. Prob due to the change in hormones