Ask the Expert session: How to Balance Solid Foods with Milk Feedings?

TAPpy Wednesday! Excited kami sa KonsultaMD to meet you through Ask the Expert sessions in theAsianparent app! I am Dr. Jasmin Suleik, a General Practitioner of KonsultaMD. I am here para matulungan kayong mga Mommies to guide you in making sure your child is getting the right amount of nutrition especially now that you are balancing solid foods with milk feedings. Should I worry if Baby is not gaining weight after starting solids? When should babies start solids? How much milk should a 6 month-old drink when eating solids? and how should it change as they grow older? What if they cry during feeding? ASK your questions and we will answer you here in the Q&A comment section below. Join us on Wednesday and prepare your questions related to nutrition, introducing solid foods, ratio of solids and milk based on age and what are the best foods to serve and more. 🍲 Topic: For Babies 6 Months - 2 Years Old: How to Balance Introducing Solid Foods with Milk Feedings? #AskTheExpert #AskTheExpertPH #theAsianparent #KonsultaMD

Ask the Expert session: How to Balance Solid Foods with Milk Feedings?
55 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi Dra. My baby is 2years old na po, pero ayaw nya pa pong kumain ng kanin hanggang ngayon. Puro po kami giniling na bigas na may halong formula milk since hindi ko rin siya na pa breastfeed due lack of milk supply. Nakaka ubos naman po siya ng 8oz-12oz 4x a day, minsan 5x pa nga. Though kumain nman siya ng tinapay and biscuits, malakas din sa water. Petite din si baby just like us pero W&H niya is 12Kg and 82cm. Nagawa na namin na kasabay namin siya kumain pero ayaw niya parin. Need your advice po Dra. Thank you so much.

Magbasa pa