Turning 2 yrs during this pandemic

My sweet boy is turning 2 years old; and he's a single child. Everyday it worries me na wala siyang ibang playmates maliban saaming magasawa, minsan sa lolo at lola nya, ninang(sis ko) at jowa ng sis ko. Lahat adults. He seems very happy naman pero lumalaki xa na hindi nakakapag socialize sa mga kaedaran nya. Hindi ko din naman gusto i risk ang pagpunta sa mga pinsan nya lalo na may virus na kumakalat na mas nakakahawa. Feeling ko isolated anak ko. Feeling ko ang daming namimiss out ng anak ko dahil sa pandemic. I want to see him playing at the park and making friends. Just by the meer thought of this makes me sad sometimes. Although may mga nabasa akong article through the net na being with your kid during the pandemic makes the bond stronger. Playing with a parent instead of a sibling or another kid is actually not a big of a difference. We just have to make sure that we are looking out for our children and being a good example. #hopeful #pandemicbaby #parentaljourney

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Same concern mommy. Plan namin this school year magstart na sya sa playschool to socialize with other kids. Kaya naman homeschool muna pero yung may makasalamuha sya na kaedad nya is something I really want for him. Have you considered virtual preschool? I'm not sure kung suitable for my kid eh pero it might be something you'd want to try. The longer this pandemic drags on, the more I'm inclined to try it na.

Magbasa pa