Still vomiting at 16 weeks 4 days

Started vomiting at week 6. At that point of time i was vomiting whatever i ate. Got better somehow at week 12 / 13 then it came back. But this time i throw up some food. And its all day nauseous. Now im 16 weeks and 4 days im not quite sure when it will stop. Its very tiring and it really demotivates me to do work. Drains my energy and sleepy all the time. Usually when does your vomiting stops? Or is there anything that can help my situation? #pleasehelp #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Maybe u wanna narrow down to ur diet intake and ur activities? I was feeling all miserable wk 9 to wk12 and I read on abt the types of food we need to look out for that triggers the nausea and vomitting, and also to take bouts of fresh air, like maybe walk outside ur home, do light exercise like walk for 30mins and also do simple yoga for relaxation. I tried since wk13 to currently wk 15, and it's getting better as the vomitting really minimise and i feel more normal. I went on plain biscuits, bread with peanut butter or jam, plain cereals with milk, rice with simple egg.. always feeling hungry but i cannot think of the toilet Bowl so I force myself wat plain.

Read more