can sperm penetrate through clothes and result in pregnancy?

can sperm penetrate through 2 layers of clothes? me and my partner did dry sex and i had no clothes while she has both a short and panty on (2 layers). can she be pregnant? p.s i didnt ejaculate inside or penetrated, but my penis was in a state where it's head is sorta dry like it had just ejaculated.

22 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Ejaculated sperm remain viable for several days within the female reproductive tract. Fertilization is possible as long as the sperm remain alive up to five days. Outside the body, your sperm can survive up to 15 to 30 minutes if it is in a suitable environment. If it is on a dry surface like a table or clothes, then it will die as soon as it dries up. Pero sana be educated enough sa mga ginagawa, hindi yung trial and error.

Magbasa pa

Paki-google na lang po. Ang hirap ivisualize ng tanong nyo eh 😅 While you're at it, better to search na rin about contraceptives, safe sex, and the male and female reproductive systems and how they work in terms of getting pregnant.

there's no way a sperm can pass through two layers of clothing. for proper knowledge, you may enroll yourself to school again before dry humping your partner.

Hirap talaga kapag online tapos naka anonymous sender,di mo masapok!

3w ago

hahahaha kalma mii

Maybe ask a grade 5 students they know how to answer your question🥲or while learning reproductive system your not there that day🤔

kegaling umenglish pero walang common sense. search mo nalang how pregnancy works. google mo 😉

Hays, nakakalungkot lang ung ibang tanong na dapat alam na ang sagot sa school pa lang.

Malamang yan hindi yan sayo nuh naisahan ka boy... iba naka jontis dyan 😅

para kaung tanga🤣 Hindi ba kau nasaktan sa ganung ginagawa jusko!🤣

Unfortunately, You’re not the daddy. The baby is not yours.