Insecure !!!!

Feeling so insecure becos my husband said my armpit and at the vigina area is getting dark!!! ???????? is it normal???? How do i whiten it . Im feeling so insecureeeee ????

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey... it’s completely normal!! This will stay on throughout the rest of your pregnancy and fade back to the usual colour a few months after you deliver. This hyperpigmentation is very important for your baby to find your nipple and areola next time for breastfeeding. As a baby expert put it, it’s like a lighthouse for a ship lost at sea! I know the darkening of other areas may make you feel self conscious, but it’s temporary, and my dear... You are beautiful! You’re going to be a mum! Tell your husband to stop commenting and show you love instead

Read more
4y ago

I laughed because i find it funny also but i guess its normal.. Hehe thankyou so much for every of your support words !! 😅❤️❤️

Its normal my dear! I even had skintags on my neck. Before i was pregnant, i heard about pregnancy glow and all that but i had none of that. My neck, armpit all become dark. Don’t worry it will go away once you give birth! ✨

4y ago

Hehe thankyou so much sis!! 😅❤️

just say to husband if you are not gonna fork out extra money to spend on products to help me whiten them then shut up before i give birth to your baby then afterwards ask for divorce hahahaha

Haha if me, when my husband commented about those, i just kena kan him back. Their own balls and buttock also dark, still wantu comment so much on their wife😂😂

4y ago

Heheheheheheheh i wish i said that! 😝🤭 but sometimes when kena him bck and he attcks back more tating seh. Feel like want to kick him give permanent black mark at face 😅🥴

That's normal la.. my husband didnt say anything.. he really understand.. pregnancy symptoms.. and not to forget.. armpit smell bad too...

Hey dear, don't worry. It's normal to get discolouration at this area. Your husband complain about you, is he that perfect then? Pffft

4y ago

Haha exactly!

It is beacuse of pigmentation and will be back to its original colour after delivery, No one is perfect.

VIP Member

Hehe. Don't be insecure mummy. It's part and parcel. Tell your husband, its the beauty of sacrifice.

Yes it’s normal. Pls don’t do any whitening. Why not u ask him to whiten his “area” too

4y ago

HAHAHAHHA!! Omg. Thankyou🤣❤️

VIP Member

I read like baking soda and honey but did not try. Rem not to use things harmful for baby.