hdb

any single mum here applied for rental house from hdb? how long does it takes for them to reply and the processes and such?? im currently living in a rental room with 2 other tenants. i dont like the feeling staying with others as i have a 7weeks baby and im afraid i disturb them with baby crying ? i just want to get out fast.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ahhhh mummy im gonna face this soon!!! 25 weeks pregnant currently and not living w family due to abusive condition. current rent is 900+ for one room and my main fear is how disruptive my baby will be once he is out. ive talked to my main tenant who handles the rent and the rest of us and he seems to express that he doesnt want the baby to be in the house once he is out so my social worker said that i can either stay at the temp house after i give birth until my hdb rental is approved or stay in the shelter. hopefully someone can help us out :(

Read more
4y ago

when did you apply with hdb? ive emailed them last 2 weeks and last week i received a reply to email another hdb email address. till now no response yet. 😭 idk if its the virus related work thing or just hdb slow

Hello!! Ive applied rental house from HDB as well, usually it will take about 2 weeks for the manager to reply and the process will take about 6 to a year but depending on your case to be honest

4y ago

ah damn! thanks tho 😱

Super Mum
Super Mum

If urgent, get your MP to write a letter to expedite the process