Any single moms out there going at this whole parenting thing alone? I'm currently as single mother to be and some days I feel that I can survive, some days I just want to call it quits and just lie down and die. I'm just so terrified of the future. For those who are single parents, how do you cope with all the anger/resentment and fear...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hey mummy-to-be, I'm sorry you feel that way - but do know that you have it in you to fight through everything! I'm a single mum myself, and I feel that way all the time - I do have my parents to help but I don't take any maintenance or fees from my son's father. If you need someone to talk to, please feel free to contact me! You can reach me on Facebook with this same name, or drop me an email at [email protected] if you feel safer there - you can also send me your mobile number through those (or send it here and delete after I save it) if you're more comfortable talking over WhatsApp!

Read more

Hello! I’m also a single mum to a 5 month old boy. I was also constantly overwhelmed with hate and resentment. On like why god is being so unfair. But I know nomatter what the earth still rotates, and it is another fresh new day. Might as well just make do with it and spent your time wisely! It’s not gonna be easy. But I believe you can do so! Do let me know if you wanna exchange contact! :)

Read more

Have you spoke with your ex to try co-parenting? It takes a village to raise a child.. Best to come with an arrangement.. Weekday Monday to Fri one parent and Friday to Sunday one parent. Both parties get to rest and give their child the best time.

Read more
VIP Member

Speak to someone who is also a single mom like you. Many single mom gets their support from other single mum as they are able to understand exactly how they feel.

Hugs mummy. I don't have much advices. but I do know single mothers are the strongest people I ever known. They takes on two roles of the child life.