Baby always cry after feeding

since yesterday, my 1 month old baby 4.5kg keep crying after every feeding. He’s on full formula drinking 80ml every 2 hours. Before this he would either sleep or be full after feed but i dont know why, since yesterday everytime after feed he would cry. Like wanting more milk? I try not to give more as even for 80ml theres constant spit ups, even paediatrician asks to try reduce to 60ml, if he really ask for more milk then we can topup another 10-20ml. Even after burp he would continue crying. Diaper is not soiled. Stomach is not hard. Everytime he cries he would kick and arc his back.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My LO used to be like that too. For my LO she feels uncomfy and wants to burp. I would feed my LO alil more upright and usually after burp LO will be fine. But i will ensure to let LO be in feeding position, carry LO or lie on my chest (if LO comfy) for 10-15mins for the milk to go down before putting LO on the bed. Doctor said to prevent reflux to burp baby 30mins. But it was too long for me i could not cope up

Read more