Happy Nutrition Month Team BakuNanay!

Since this July is the celebration of Nutrition month in the Philippines, I made this healthy Filipino recipe " and if I were to ask "If my child will be a vegetable or fruit what would she be?" My answer is "malunggay". Because my little one is a breastfed baby and malunggay is one of the top leafy vegetable to boost of a nursing mother's milk supply. She is a malunggay baby because I use to put this in my prepared dishes such as tinola and monggo, and as a nursing mom, what I eat is what she get. Malunggay contains a lot of vitamins and minerals that my baby needs for her growth anf development. Indeed, fruits and vegetables help a lot with our kids daily nutrition, you can put some creativity with their meals so they will enjoy eating nutritious foods, aside from that we always want to protect our kids from different kind of deseases, preventing this to happen is a must... Vaccines save a lot of lives, and it already did hundred of years ago! I've searched for this information that is why I have joined #TeamBakuNanay and I support #BuildingABakuNation This nutrition month, let us all take a pledge to show our care to our family by the given link below ⬇️ Happy nutrition month, keep safe and stay healthy! Tagging 3 of my dearest friends to take a pledge via this form: https://ph.theasianparent.com/category/building-a-bakunation Kumareng Jhoan Mammie Glady's Mommy Jelho theAsianparent Philippines VIParents Philippines Sanofi #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #TheAsianParentPh #viparentsph

Happy Nutrition Month Team BakuNanay!
6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

one of the superfoods!