I have learnt so much from SPF 2023!

Since attending the webinars from SPF 2023, I have really learnt so much here! The topics cover from Pregnancy/breasfeeding tips to preparation for PSLE. It's always fruitful and I have gained so much knowledge about parenting. Don't miss out the last webinar tonight, 5 May 2023 - 8 to 9pm and there're giving out a LUXURIOUS SAILING EXPERIENCE WORTH $4,200 and 3-MONTH FREE CHILD'S MUSIC CLASS AND INSTRUMENTS! And so much more: 🎉Exclusive goodie bags for 150 attendees 🎉Chance to win $20 Grab Vouchers during the webinar! 🎉Parent confinement meal valued at $2,298, and  🎉ReLacto Post Confinement Combo + Sleepy Bubba Baby Sleep Consultation worth $2,028! 🎉Mama’s Choice Parents-to-be Product Hamper Worth $154.10 each Register on this LINK now: https://tap.red/q685c Not only will you learn from our expert panel, but you'll also receive invaluable advice about how to help your child be emotionally, mentally, and physically ready for examinations!  By registering, you'll automatically be entered into our giveaway. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to win big and learn more!  #SPF2023 #parenting #webinar #PSLE

I have learnt so much from SPF 2023!
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

👌🏻