Pooping Blood

Hi, should I be worried if I'm Pooping blood? Or just my body is heaty? I'm at 22 weeks pregnant now... And it's been 2 days.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have this too! Week 21 now. Could be due to the poop being too hard so thus it cause the butt to bleed from abrasion! You can ask your gynae for stool softener if you have difficulty pooping.

4y ago

Yea, could be. Maybe due to body heatiness or abrasion. As Im not a vegs person.

Super Mum

The most important thing is to make sure that the blood is truly from the poop (could be piles) and not from the vagina (dangerous), so please see a doctor dear

4y ago

Yes, it was from the poop as I dint have any problem peeing and seeing blood in it. I didn't take any prenatal vitamin as it makes me feel extra bloated. I will check on piles. Thanks

Me too! I pooped streaks of blood. Unless if its too heavy, pls do consult a doctor mummy

4y ago

Thanks. I will. But not sure what heavy..it only happen when my poop is out and there's blood. But when I try to wash it off (with hand or tissue), no blood. Will monitor.