Should i allow my 3 wk old baby sleep alone in his cot and in his own room? Or should a caregiver sleep with him in the same room?
Write a reply
Sleep in his own cot but with you in your own room if possible so you can wake up easily to feed baby in the middle of the night.
- Hi mummies. I going out at 9:30pm to 1/2am. Usually I let LO sleep with me at 8/9pm in my room all the way till next morning. But tonight have to give my MIL take care and she say let him sleep at living room tonight or in her room with her until I come home then bring him in my own room. But environment different from my room, I scared he will wake up half-way then thought it's playtime instead of bedtime. Cause my LO has never sttn. Should I insist to let him sleep in room? Or once in awhile nvm? I scared screw up his body clock that I've been adjusting for almost 2 months.. Please advise
- Attachment refers to an emotional bond between a child and his or her parent, with its purpose being to make a child safe, secure and protected. To answer your questions on attachment and why it is a foundation for your child's development, we have Yasmeen Kassim - child psychologist, who will be our Expert for this session 👩🏼⚕️ So leave your questions in the comment section below before the session on 28 September (Monday)! 🤩
- Hello, first time mother here. So yesterday evening had my 38 weeks + check up at SGH and doctor has checked that I was around 1 to 2 cm dilated already. Doctor has suggested to do induced labour for me tomorrow which means today as I write this post. This is due to the reason of low fetal movement. After doing heart tracing, heartbeat is all okay, had 3 to 4 contractions in 10 minutes which honestly I didn't knew or felt. That's another reason why doctor wanted to induced because I can't count or feel my contractions. Doctor fear that I might have stillbirth which would then be too late. I want to do natural delivery and seeing the posts about induced being more painful scares me. I am only 24 years old and my husband is also worried but he also thinks its the best for me and our baby cause either way, both can end up on emergency c sect for natural and induced as advised by my gynae. Anyone can share their experience on induced labour and what I should do? Any advises? Doctor eventually told me, it is up to me to decide whether I choose induced or wait it out for natural delivery. I am conflicted and scared. I don't know what to do.