Polio Vaccine

Sharing with you the photos of my kids when they had their Free Polio Vaccine at Ayala Malls Feliz way back 2019. This was an unscheduled vaccine but since I saw that DOH is conducting a free polio vaccine for kids, the #BakuNanay in me did not think twice and immediately had them vaccinated. They have already finished the three doses last year. For everyone’s information, Polio is an infectious disease caused by polio virus. This moves from the stomach and affects the central nervous system and causes muscle weakness na nagdudulot ng paralysis. Declared polio-free na ang Pilipinas noong 1993 ngunit nagkaroon ng new cases ng 2019 dahil sa kakulangan na rin ng information about this vaccine. Maraming magulang ang hindi na pinipiling bigyan ng Polio Vaccine ang mga anak nila sa paniniwala na hindi naman common ang sakit na ito sa Pilipinas. Ang Polio Vaccine ay binibigay orally kaya walang dapat ikatakot kung masasaktan ang inyong mga anak sa tusok. #PolioVaccine #poliobooster #polio #poliobooster

Polio Vaccine
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

we availed one too sa Fairview Terraces naman ( during the time we still can go and about β€πŸ’™) and.most recent sa doh campaign