βœ•

21 Replies

Congratulations to the lucky winners of our contest! Please check your email for your prize. Thanks to everyone who joined and please stay tuned for more contests coming your way!

My little bundle of joy is 26 weeks and the size of a pint of Ben and Jerries Tub. She's currently very busy practicing her movements. (ig @angreginayu)

My baby is the size of a Lion Cub!! Weighing at 1.9kg and a height of 43.7cm!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜(Instagram Handle: Babysharonbaby)

34 weeks and my night active baby is the size of a Bengawan Solo Pandan Cake 🍰 weighing 2.1kg and at a length of 45cm.

Size of a Guinea Pig at 22 weeks! A gentle and vocal animal that everyone loves! (Hope my BB will be like this too!)

24 weeks with a active baby at night who doesnt let me sleep peacefully but wants me to talk to her 😘❀

I have a softball that weighs 0.043kg and at a length of 8.7cm in me! looking forward to the growth!

9 weeks and 4 days and baby is the size of a sushi! saw baby in scan yesterday and baby is 2.5cm!

My baby is the same size as a BUTTERFLY πŸ¦‹ (2.3cm). (instagram handle: @milennial_mum_sg)

Baby is size of my fav B&J tub! Weighing 0.76kg and 35.6cm long! IG handle: hellohuiyi

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles