Share Your Baby's Size and WIN a SURPRISE! 🤩

📢 CONTEST ALERT: Shoutout to all our Pregnant Mummas! 🤰🏻 Get a chance to win exciting prizes by just sharing your baby's size below! Swipe left to find out how you can win now! 👉🏻

Share Your Baby's Size and WIN a SURPRISE! 🤩
21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations to the lucky winners of our contest! Please check your email for your prize. Thanks to everyone who joined and please stay tuned for more contests coming your way!

Post reply image

My little bundle of joy is 26 weeks and the size of a pint of Ben and Jerries Tub. She's currently very busy practicing her movements. (ig @angreginayu)

Post reply image

My baby is the size of a Lion Cub!! Weighing at 1.9kg and a height of 43.7cm!! 🥰🥰😍😍(Instagram Handle: Babysharonbaby)

Post reply image

34 weeks and my night active baby is the size of a Bengawan Solo Pandan Cake 🍰 weighing 2.1kg and at a length of 45cm.

Post reply image

Size of a Guinea Pig at 22 weeks! A gentle and vocal animal that everyone loves! (Hope my BB will be like this too!)

Post reply image

24 weeks with a active baby at night who doesnt let me sleep peacefully but wants me to talk to her 😘❤

Post reply image

I have a softball that weighs 0.043kg and at a length of 8.7cm in me! looking forward to the growth!

Post reply image

9 weeks and 4 days and baby is the size of a sushi! saw baby in scan yesterday and baby is 2.5cm!

Post reply image

My baby is the same size as a BUTTERFLY 🦋 (2.3cm). (instagram handle: @milennial_mum_sg)

Post reply image

Baby is size of my fav B&J tub! Weighing 0.76kg and 35.6cm long! IG handle: hellohuiyi

Post reply image