Infant Care Schedule

Sending my 4 month old baby to infant care next month. Can anyone share what they do in a day over at infant care? Is there a schedule that they follow (e.g. are naptimes at a specific time each day)? My baby is going to Sparkletots.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My bb also sparkletot. Nap time depends on baby’s cue. If theyre sleepy or cry teacher will rock them to sleep. Feeding every 3-4 hours. Naptime also depends on your baby. Mine usually around that age is: drop off, nap abit, shower, then milk, then nap, milk, nap. Smaller babies are more to milk and nap😂 yes teachers do have activities. Like tummy time, sing along, dance dance etc. and every week (depends on your centre), they will update in app with pic what your baby did for the week. Once they start solid then morning would be drop off, breakfast, shower, etc etc. Oh and not to worry they will update in app what time your baby shower, drink milk, sleep, wake up, napped for how long, poo pee etc.

Read more

I've enrolled my baby for infant care this upcoming Jan'25 with Greenland Child Care and my baby would be 4mths old too. The school do have a schedule to show the daily activities they plan for the baby (e.g singing time, bringing your baby out to nearby garden to explore surrounding, etc), but of course it is subject to the times that your baby is awake, they won't wake your baby up purposely. Sleep is important for your baby and the school lets the baby enjoy their own sleeping routine.

Read more