Does instinct/ gut work if you’re having a baby boy or girl? Hope maanswer.

Scientifically, we can’t tell the gender of the baby if Y or X chromosomes nga ba ang nanalo until the right time to do ultrasound. But I want to ask to professional mummies out there, is there any signs you’re having a baby boy or girl? Does instinct/ gut work here? First mum here po e. And lately, I’m thinking having a boy. And one time , I dreamt that I’m holding a baby fat boy. I really want a boy. Thank you po🐣👶👦

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Not much sa signs, kasi both pregnancy ko halos same symptoms lang naman. Instinct siguro (or baka wishful thinking 😅) Sa second pregnancy ko, iniisip ko na baby girl (boy na kasi panganay ko) From names to gamit to outfits, puro for girls lang tinitingnan ko. True enough, girl nga siya. Still, ultrasound is the key pa rin. Mayroon ding tinatawag na Shettles Method. If the couple had s*x the day of the ovulation, more likely boy ang ma-conceive kasi shorter life span and mabilis mag-swim ang Y chromosomes to meet the egg cells. Mas mabagal ang X chromosomes, so if within the ovulation window [ung 5 days before ovulation], more likely na girl ang gender. Theory lang naman ito, pero we'll never know. Anyway, whatever the gender is, sana healthy si baby po. Goodluck po 🤗

Magbasa pa
7mo ago

Sana nga may power din ang positive and wishful thinking ng mga mommies/parents. Sa panganay ko din I hoped for a boy, and ayun, boy naman siya ☺ Goodluck po 😊

use calendar method. its scientific. used it both times as my gender predictor, tama both ang gender ng babies ko. if earlier sa ovulation period, gender of baby will be a girl. if earlier sa ovulation, sperm that will survive longer are sperms with x chromosomes before they meet the egg cell. during ovulation naman, sperms with y chromosomes are faster kaya mas mabilis sila to meet the egg cell.

Magbasa pa
7mo ago

Thank you for your insights mummy!