Is there a difference between pregnant with one baby and twins in terms of experiences?

Or it's the same normal common symptoms? Or is it double harder or double easier? Haha.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My morning sickness with my twins was worse than my current singleton pregnancy. Throw up after every meal. My morning sickness lasted throughout the whole pregnancy with my twins. Was bedridden most of the time cos I was so so sooo nauseous. Can’t even look at my phone. 🥴 On my second trimester now, and i feel much better yay! Bump wise i showed quite early while having twins. Can’t compare with the current one cos they say your second pregnancy onwards, you tend to show earlier.

Read more
2y ago

yay omg wow. i cnnt imagine. my treshold for pain is already zero. youre a strong person! then i think im not pregnant with twins then. haha. mine is still manageable so far. may God ease your pregnancy journey. jia you!! 🌻

currently carrying twins and on my 14th week. my first trimester was very difficult. i was throwing up the whole day even if I was taking anti-nausea pills. i was tired all the time and pain all over the body. My ob said it was normal since I have double the hormones in my body. The symptoms have eased a bit this second trimester although not entirely

Read more
2y ago

sorry cn i ask, do you see obvious bump in the first few weeks? im week8day5 and my bump is already so big. i dont think its bloated.

I've heard that with twins your morning sickness will be worse since the HCG levels are higher, the hormone causing the nausea.. my friend whom carried twins had very bad morning sickness, she lost at least 7kg in the first trimester and she was alr very slim to begin with...

2y ago

ikr haha. that's why im eager to know the symptoms cz my husbands keep cheering for twins 🙄😂. but either one is fine with me. i have yet to go clinic for my first appt.

Having twins morning sickness will be very bad. i barely had energy to even do anything. When the time goes by will get more tired everyday. My whole pregnancy journey i was just waiting to give birth quickly to the twins.

2y ago

omg. may God assist and make ease for everything. hang on ya! jiayou! 💪🏻🌻