Is it safe to babywear while 3 months pregnant?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've heard that depending on how you approach it (i.e. particular make and model of sling, and which position) you can babywear early into your pregnancy. However, I think that the varying degrees of circumstances make it a "better safe than sorry" situation. You may want to wait until your farther down the line in your pregnancy before you push your limits

Read more

Maganda ang effect ng babywearing pro you should ask first your ob, just to be safe pro for me mas maganda kung gagamit ka ng baby sling kaysa carrier. Kung sa tingin mo na kaya mo pa mag baby wear, go lang kasi hindi biro that your carrying a baby inside and out, mabigat na yan. Importante naman kasi na pareho kayo ng mga babies mo na comfortable.

Read more

If you have no help and no choice but to babywear, wear an onbu (carrier with no waist belt).. it is especially useful for pregnant mamas. But it also depends on how heavy your toddler is. I don't think it can last for long hours. You may have aches because the weight will be solely on your shoulders.

Read more

The first trimester is really a delicate time, better safe not to. Have your partner carry the little one!

It is best to check with your gynae first. Some high risk pregnancy it may not be wise to babywear.