Runny nose & cough when LO is 16 weeks. Any pd to recommend ?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Terrance Tan at the Kinder Clinic comes highly recommended by a lot of mummies. He is very nice and caring towards his little patients, and could handle them well. However, the wait time can be quite long. Here is the schedule from the website: http://kinderclinic.com.sg/Kinder_Clinic/Mt_Alvernia.html If you are open to TCM treatment options, you can consider Yu Guo Chinese Physician, I've heard good reviews of the place. They offer child massages that will help in the treatment and prevention of childhood illnesses. They are located at: 8 Jalan Masjid #B1-01 S418944 Tel: 6447 4761 Operating hours: Weekdays (closed on Wednesday) Morning 9am-12.30pm Noon 2pm-5pm Night 6.30pm-8.30pm Saturday 9am-12:30pm 2pm-5pm Sunday 9am-12:30pm Closed on public holidays Hope your baby feels better soon!

Read more
8y ago

Thanks babe! But I tried both le. Went for a month plus, recovered but flu came back again :(

Am.not really sure as i rarely bring kids to doctor when they r sick. Will use illadin nose drop for running nose and for cough, usually it is due to the back drip of the mucus. Wat u can do is to let baby rest a little higher so that her breathing isn't affected.

Read more
8y ago

Alright! Will try, thanks a lot!!